This recipe is very simple, almost adding ingredients by beating them order and baked with it, double pleasure on one hand is very very good and the other is extremely easy to prepare.
We made some almond candies for decoration then we left to serve, candy color is perfect to a nougat cake and so give the crunch which is always fun in a dessert.
We are very pleased with the success of this cake so I hope you succeed in your houses like ours. Can we go for it?
with crunchy caramel
For the base:
200 grams of crackers.
50 grams of butter.
For the filling:
300 grams of cream cheese.
130 grams of sugar.
1 plain yogurt.
100 mililistros milk.
200 grams of nougat jijona (and a couple of tablespoons of sugar).
Almond for candy:
70 grams of almonds.
Water and sugar.
Homemade recipe step by step:
We start with the base:
- Chop cookies.
- We add butter and mix well.
- Spread with butter mold used
- We put in the cookie and crush well by spreading (it's easier squeezing the ass of a vessel). Then reserve in the refrigerator or refrigerator.
For the filling:
- We heat the milk with a couple of tablespoons of sugar (over medium heat).
- When sugar disposing add the finely chopped nougat, and stir until cream create a uniform and smooth. Then reserve.
- Put in a bowl the cream cheese and beat until very creamy.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- We put nougat cream and beat until everything is creamy and smooth.
- Add the yogurt and return to beat.
- Now we add an egg and give it a little with the rods until blended well. We repeat the operation with three eggs.
We pour the cream over the biscuit base mold, the trick is not directly overturn if not do it on a strip of silicone or spoon that is very close to the surface of the cookie, to ensure that the cookie will not move.
Preheat oven to 165 degrees and bake until top is well curd, takes about 50 or 60 minutes.
For almond candies:
While baking is a good time to put some warm water and sugar over medium low heat.
When a dark blond candy we add the chopped almonds and stir to form.
We put this mixture on a baking paper and handing crushed to not fall too thick.
When they are almost entirely hard is a good time to cut them, in my case in strips but always imagination to power.
When the cake and candies are very cold, it's time to put them on our cheesecake and nougat and to falter a bit different.